The smell of tonka bean is reminiscent of rum and vanilla - and just as the spice smells, it also tastes! The taste harmonizes in this recipe with coconut, raspberries and chocolate. By the way, grating the tonka bean works very well with the help of a nutmeg grater.
Ingredients for 2 glasses
- 1 tablespoon chocolate drops
- 250 g yogurt, natural
- 1 tonka bean
- 1 tablespoon coconut blossom sugar
- 4 tbsp. spelt flakes
- 50 g fresh raspberries
- coconut chips
- Melt the chocolate drops in a water bath. Spoon the chocolate over the rims of the glass. Then place them in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove the glasses from the refrigerator and fill each with 2 tablespoons of spelt flakes.
- Grate the tonka bean and mix in a bowl with the yogurt and coconut blossom sugar. Then divide the mixture among the glasses as well.
- Finally, decorate with raspberries and coconut chips.