- Tofu Rosso: 200 g
- Bulgur (cooked in vegetable broth): 1 cup(s)
- Arugula: 1 piece
- panicles of cherry tomatoes: 2 pieces
- Dried tomatoes: 150 g
- Olives: 50 g
- pine nuts (roasted): 1 handful
- basil: 0.5 handful
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic cream: 3 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 pinch(s)
- Pepper: 1 pinch(s)
Cut the Tofu Rosso into strips and fry in a pan with a little olive oil. Cook bulgur in vegetable broth.
Wash fresh vegetables. Roast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden brown.
In a deep plate, arrange bulgur in the center, drape all other ingredients around it.
Mix a dressing of olive oil, balsamic bianco and coarsely chopped fresh basil and pour over the bowl. Garnish with balsamic cream and basil leaves.